Sep 1, 2014

New School Year - No Time Blues

This year, back to school has been absolutely crazy for me. With dropping off to school and picking up from school, homework, covering books, and all of the other things that go along with, it has felt like a mad rush. If you are like me, you just can’t wait for things to settle down and routines to settle in. And it always seems like the biggest thing that stands in my way is time. Time to fit in all of the activities that need to be done and all the things that I would just like to do for myself.


Now thanks to the long holiday weekend, I was able to do something that was on my to do list for a while. I was able to finish up my fall packet of lessons for autism support classrooms. Wow! I am so glad to have been checked off my list. I am pretty sure that this will be a timesaver for many of you who want to make the lessons but just cannot find the time. These have language-based activities for students with autism who may also have intellectual disability. Or, they can just be used for a pre-k, kindergarten classroom or as independent work for a first grade classroom. The subjects covered are fall, pumpkins, fall festivals, football, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Veterans Day.

 Fall Printables for Autism Support Classrooms

No comments :

Post a Comment